Device Authority IoT IAM Webinar (IoTSF Promoted Event)
11th May 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join IoTSF Founder Members’ Device Authority for a webinar on May 11th when they will discuss what IoT IAM (or Identity and Access Management for the Internet of Things) means and why it is important in today’s evolving landscape.
Learn how to provision and manage device identity, and secure the data end-to-end without human intervention; making sure your company is not part of the next big news story on IoT device attacks.
- What is IoT IAM and why is it important
- Why IoT IAM is substantially different from traditional IAM
- How zero-touch provisioning plays a part
- How credentials can be securely managed
- Data privacy concerns resolved
- Why Security is crucial at POC stage and how it’s easy to deploy
- What are the analysts saying