Joining is straight forward – simply choose the payment option above, after you’ve clicked – fill in the application information and you’re on board! Apply by credit card payment online by clicking the left image above (our preferred option for efficiency reasons) or, if your preference is to pay by invoice please click the right image and return the application form.
For credit card payments, follow the prompts and pay by credit card using our Sagepay account. If requesting an invoice, complete the application form (downloaded after clicking the option), and return via email for processing.
If you are developing connected products and need security advice – make sure you’re connected to specialist sources of information and best practice:
Be part of the foremost IoT security concious community
Learn from / consult the experts
Benefit from our best practice guides and certification scheme
Help direct our work to make resilient security practice simple to consume
IoT Vendors: If you are security aware and providing products and/or security solutions – we’re looking for leaders to help drive change:
Better your profile as a leader in the global IoT security community
Showcase your responsibility in protecting your customers
Promote security and trust throughout the supply chain
Help to ensure the IoT industry grows with greater integrity by eliminating mal-practices
If you are a consumer, specifier, purchaser or beneficiary of IoT technology
We can help you understand what good / appropriate security looks like and what you should be asking for to ensure your long term security hygiene.
• Fees are based on organisational headcount.
• Membership runs for one year from the date of application acceptance, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Renewals are issued automatically and are due at the anniversary date.
• Membership fees are reviewed annually and updated from time to time as necessary to ensure provision of services – IoTSF will always notify members of such changes before they happen.
• IoTSF is committed to providing a valuable service to your organisation, wider industry and society. In the event that your organisation does not wish to renew membership at the anniversary date, you may notify us of cancellation within 30 days of the renewal notice without penalty.
• All fees are payable in £ (British pound), per annum, and exclusive of applicable sales taxes. IoTSF reserves the right to charge statutory interest for late payments.