Make Things Better – Join the IoT Security Foundation Today.
Help to secure the Internet of Things and make it safe to connect
Joining is easy as 1-2-3
- Choose the membership type that is right for you: Corporate or Professional
- Choose the payment method and click (see side bar)
- Fill in the application information and we’ll get you on board!
Member benefits, along with a comparison, can be seen on the benefits page.
For credit card payments, follow the prompts and pay by credit card using our Sagepay account.
If requesting an invoice, complete the application form (downloaded after clicking the option), and return via email for processing. This option is for corporate charter membership only.
Connect and be part of a growing global community united in driving the security, safety and general health of IoT.
Benefits are rich and derived in many ways – directly and indirectly – across stakeholder interests:
- Keep up to date and be part of the foremost IoT security conscious community.
- Learn from / consult the experts.
- Offer your expertise.
- Benefit from our best practice guides and self-certification scheme.
- Contribute to our publications.
- Help direct our work to make resilient security practice simple to consume.
IoT Vendors: If you are security aware and providing products and/or security solutions – we’re looking for leaders to help drive change:
- Benchmark your organisation with best practice and peers.
- Better your profile as a leader in the global IoT security community.
- Showcase your responsibility in protecting your customers.
- Promote security and trust throughout the supply chain.
- Help to ensure the IoT industry grows with greater integrity by eliminating malpractices.
Users, specifiers, purchasers & buyers, operators, maintainers or other beneficiaries of IoT technology:
- We can help you understand what good / appropriate security looks like.
- We can guide you on what you should be asking for to ensure your long-term security hygiene.
- Influence the agenda – we will create tailored guidance for specific groups or applications driven by members interests.