ManySecured is a collaborative industry initiative, looking to mitigate this problem with fundamental innovation at the gateway level.
By defining data sharing standards, APIs and best practice, ManySecured provides the tools to protect, detect and respond to security threats, at scale.
This event will highlight the following:
- Learn about new foundational secure router technologies
- Gain hands on experience: build, setup and configure your ManySecured router
- Test your devices: bring along IOT devices for live testing and integration
- Attendees will be given their own PI based ManySecured router to take home, and experiment with after the event
The ManySecured Gateway Project is a collaborative project co-funded by Innovate UK, the UK’s innovation agency partnered by nquiringMinds, CISCO, University of Oxford Cyber Security Centre and the IoT Security Foundation.
This is a free event and spaces are limited. We recommend you secure your space early
Find out more about ManySecured here
- 9:30 Registration & refreshments
- 10:00 Introduction
- 10:10 ManySecured concepts: understanding the problem
- 10:35 ManySecured routers: technology stack
- 11:00 Break
- 11:20 Distributed Device Descriptors (D3) |A secure unifying language for sharing data about IoT devices
- 12:00 Advanced analytics techniques for IOT security analysis
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 How to: Setting up your router
- 14:00 How to: Configuring & monitoring your devices | Analysing and presenting the data
- 14:30 How to: Writing your own D3 statements | Building a community | Collaborating on security analysis & response
- 15:00 Discussion and feedback
- 16:00 Close