The IoT Security Foundation is delighted to invite you to claim a free VIP pass for the 7th annual ManuSec Europe – Cybersecurity for Critical Manufacturing Summit in Munich, Germany on 27th – 28th February.
ManuSec Europe Summit is designed to unite 120+ manufacturing security leaders from across the region’s FMCG, Automotive, Agriculture, Machinery, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Transport industries to network, learn and collaborate toward cyber resilience.
Redeem a free VIP pass using the code ‘IOTSEC’ to gain 2-days access to all presentations, case studies, panel discussions and roundtable talks hosted by 50+ expert speakers from the likes of Pfizer, Ferrero, Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Fluidra and Nutrition & Santé.
Topics to be addressed at this year’s summit include:
– Overcoming Common Managerial & Operational Challenges That Cyber Strategies Face Given the Skills Shortages & Budgetary Restraints
– Adapting Strategies to NIS2 & New Frameworks to Protect Manufacturing Plants
– Adaptating Legacy OT Technologies to New IT Innovations & Challenges Brought Through IT-OT Convergence
– Exploring New Technological Opportunities & Threats Brought by 5G, AI, Machine Learning & Quantum Computing
– Developing Techniques & Strategies to Protect Systems From Cyber Threats
View the full speaker line-up and detailed agenda online: https://europe.manusecevent.com/
You can also enjoy 6 hours of networking including hosted lunches and an evening drinks reception, as well as earning up to 12 credits for your CPD accreditation.
Passes will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so if you are keen to benefit and network with manufacturing security experts from the likes of Adidas AG, Audi, PepsiCo, Canon and Carl Zeiss, then please be sure to register with the code ‘IOTSEC’ as soon as possible.
As for speaking sessions, there is still a slot about ‘How to Implement A 5G Network Securely in Our Factories’ available. Please note that speakers must be end-users – Individuals working for consultancies and/or vendor companies don’t qualify. If you think you’d be interested in speaking at the event, please email [email protected] with your LinkedIn profile, and details will be shared with the event producer for review.