Industrie 4.0 is creating profound opportunities for manufacturers to transform business models, innovate new products and increase productivity.
The 2nd Annual Internet of Manufacturing will bring together over 150 manufacturing leaders across Europe to discuss how to realise the potential of IoT and stay competitive in a rapidly evolving market. Inspiring keynotes will be combined with results-driven case studies and perspectives from government and standardisation bodies to help accelerate the industry’s readiness for change.
Top 5 challenges to be addressed:
- Maximise the profitability of your connected product business model – how can IoT drive business growth and innovation?
- Intelligent factories- how can IoT increase production efficiency and quality?
- The data-driven enterprise- how to use IoT data to fuel insightful decisions and deliver customer value
- German Mittelstand and Industrie 4.0 -how the most innovative SMEs are avoiding being left behind
- Minimise your risk of a cyber-attack- how to develop a robust and proactive IoT security strategy
Visit the website for more information – http://www.internetofbusiness.net/manufacturing/